Saturday, May 5, 2012

Week 3 Reflection

What I really enjoyed about week 3 was getting to the point where I was able to map out the actions and activities I felt where needed to perform my research.  I have had a clear understand on my vision and goal, but actually putting the steps all together make it easier for me to see the big picture and exactly what I need to do. 

The templates that we viewed and were able to use are very helpful.  I would not have initially thought about including assessment instruments and monitoring processes.  These templates help us see each activity from beginning to end.

Really enjoyed week 3.  Got a little behind due to a conference I was sent to for work.  Planned on finding time to work while I was gone, but ended up getting really sick and spent every minute not in workshops in bed.  I am still trying to play the catchup game this week.  Hopefully by Monday I am back on track.

Blessings to all - have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment