Thursday, April 19, 2012

Week 2 Reflection

The activities that we worked on this week really helped me understand alot more about action research and how it benefits those that use it.  Towards the end of this week as I was visiting with my site supervisors I really began to see why I could apply action research into my campus and how it would benefit us.  When I think back to the creation of my internship plan and the actions that I put into my plan I view them a little differently.  I still look forward to this activities in my internship plan, but I have a better understand of how I will research these areas and how they can benefit our program.  The bigger picture is coming together and I am feeling comfortable and confident with my action research plans!

Have a great weekend everyone!  Hope everything is coming together for each of you as well.

Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Tanya,
    I don't see that you have loaded your Week 3 assignment - the Action Research Plan for the project. This is different from your internship plan. The Internship Plan is a list of all the specific activities you plan to implement on the campus to meet the Principal and/or Technology Facilitator Standards.
    Email me if you have question.
    Thanks,
    Dr. Mason

    ReplyDelete